Thursday, September 4, 2008

Step # 19

Of the podcast directories listed:

Podcast.com was easy to use.
Podcast.net was a dead link.
Podcastalley.com seemed busy and when I clicked on any of the podcast titles I got an error message.
Yahoo Podcasts - I didn't find even in the advanced searching a way to leave out the music audio and limit only to spoken word.
Education Podcast Network was really a directory. I didn't see a way to search by keyword or subject.

I wasn't able to find a podcast that interested me or that was short enough. There were several music "podcasts" that I would enjoy but all the spoken word ones disappointed me. I'm sure if I had more time I could find something useful or interesting.

I would be interested in subscribing to some of the Minnesota Public Radio podcasts.

No comments: